WSQ Social Media Marketing Course | TGS-2020504151
ACE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SKILLS (WSQ Certification Level 4)
This unit covers the principles of Design Thinking to achieve innovation in a 2-Day course. The skills include using the Design Thinking principles and applying appropriate techniques of each stage of the Design Thinking process to develop innovation that meets user needs, wants and desires.
Type of certification is Statement of Attainment (SOA). Course certification title is Social Media Marketing (Level 4).
- Able to evaluate potential and suitability of social media marketing opportunities
- Able to discover new methods of utilising social media
- Able to monitor business outcomes of social media marketing
Classroom Facilitation (Online)
1 hour 30 minutes
Class Size and Lessons
The size of the class will be 15 to 20 participants. All lessons will be conducted via virtual classroom e-Learning platform.
Table of Contents
LEARNING UNIT 1: INTRODUCTION TO ORGANISATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN
- CHAPTER 1: ELEMENTS OF AN ORGANISATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN
- CHAPTER 2: ORGANISATIONAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES EFFECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN
- CHAPTER 3: TYPES OF ONLINE CONSUMER BEHAVIOURS
LEARNING UNIT 2: TYPES OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, TOOLS AND THEIR OPERATIONS
- CHAPTER 4: TYPES OF SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- CHAPTER 5: LAWS AND REGULATIONS ON SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE
LEARNING UNIT 3: USING SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
- CHAPTER 6: HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MARKETING (including Facebook Live)
- CHAPTER 7: APPLYING ONLINE CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- CHAPTER 8: BUILDING A COMMUNITY OF BRAND ADVOCATES
LEARNING UNIT 4: MAXIMISING RETURNS OF INVESTMENTS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
- CHAPTER 9: GATHERING AND TRACKING OF DATA FROM SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- CHAPTER 10: MEASURING EFFECTIVENESS OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLAN
At the end of the course, the learner should be able to:
- Know what are the key elements of an organisational social media plan.
- List down the characteristics of online customer behaviours.
- List the types of social media users and their characteristics.
- List the types of privacy laws, copyright and intellectual property considerations.
- Know the types of social media scheduling tool and describe its functions.
- Know why is it important to build a community of advocates. Describe how to engage this community of advocates.
- Describe the steps in developing content for social media in consideration of users.
- Develop a social media marketing plan consisting of:
- Social media objectives
- Target audience
- Schedule of content posting
- Key performance indicators for each social media goals